Sunday, May 15, 2011

Punk/Teen card @ Anyone For Anya

Hey Ladies, This week at Anyone For Anya it's Punk/Teen Challenge. I had a fabulous time with my creation. I was able to Work, make dinner and craft all in one lovely evening! Yah Me, lol! There is always something going on around here. Yesterday I went to the Doc's office for some test results and heard something I wasn't expecting to hear. He informed me that I have Ovarian Cancer. I thought to myself, UGH! I just got on as a DT @ AFA, lol. It hasn't really sunk in yet I guess.. I'm sure I'll be fine.
Any who, Here is my card! I Love it sooo much! Ian is such a Cutie, so I dressed him in colors I would love to see on my Husband.. One of these days. Side tracked again, dang it! Okay before I go off again, here are the ingredients for my card,
INGREDIENTS
DP=DCWV, NATURAL STACK
NESTIES= LABELS 2
IMAGE= TGF, IAN
SENTIMENT= HANNA MONTANA CLEAR STAMPS
RIBBON= $ BIN
STARS= EK SUCESS
INKS= COPICS, CIAO & SKETCH
GLITTER= STICLES

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

TONS OF HUGS, DANGINA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.