Thursday, June 9, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge

Hello All, I am so excited to share with you my latest card. I believe this is my second entery into this challenge site. I always check in on it but, never have the time to participate. Well today is my lucky day, lol! My Hubby went fishing and I have the whole day to craft and create.
Okay so onto my card! I made an S Fold card. This is only the second time I've used the S Fold and I love it. So simple. I went with an Anya for this challenge because I hadn't used this stamp yet, haha. I think she is just so Sweet! It is a color challenge this week and the colors are Aqua, Lime and Yellow. I tried very hard to only use the colors in the challenge. I think it turned ok, what do you think?


Here I have added a second view of my finished card. I left out the sentiment because it wasn't made with anyone in mind. I'll save it, lol !
Well I hope you'll drop by again! Tons of Hugs, Dangina
Ingredients
DP: DCWV
Nesties; Label 8
Flowers: Cuttle Bug Dies
Stitching: Done with Pixie
Inks: Copics
Glitter: Stickles

4 comments:

  1. great card love the beautiful colors,, have you seen the ats blog a saw 2 cards of you , its awesome .
    hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on the color challenge! I love what you did with it. Thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, you really rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a stunning card you made! I love your image and how you colored it. And the card is absolutly fabulous! Thanks for playing along with All That Scraps Color Challenge this week! Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.