Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Open Surprise Card

Hello All!
How is your hump day going? I hope you are all having a Wonderful week so far! What with all the Babies at school there is so much more time during the day to craft, Yah!!
This week at ATS the Challenge is to use Earth Tones on your card or project. I found that to be one of my most favorites by far. I am in the habbit of adding moss or lime or just green on almost all my cards.
I made a Surprise Pop Up card this week and I Love it! I found the tutorial on You-Tube.
The DP is DCWV, sentiment is from Verve and the image is Bouquet Birgitta from C.C.Designs.
I hope you enjoyed my card and I do hope you will hop on over and give it a shot!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

1 comment:

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.