Sunday, October 16, 2011

Monocromatic At Anyone For Anya

Hey There!
How are you all? Having a wonderful weekend I hope. I am just finishing up with my latest card. The challenge at AFA is Monocromatic! I hope I am spelling it right, lol. The object of this is to use a color scheme and one different color. Did that even make sense? Like I used Browns and orange as the other color. Okay, I think I am stressing to much on explaining and all I'm doing is confussing myself even further. Lmbo, How does that happen , hehehe.
If you would like a better explanation, you can just head on over to AFA.
So for this card, I went with Cow Emma from the C.C Designs Collection. She is so sweet with her little pumkin.
I went with the Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page set and Stickles. A thin ribbed ribbon and a little do hicky I found on the street. I new it would come in handy some day ;)
Well, I gotta get back to work on my Home Made Copic Cubbies. Let see how that turns out, lol. I found a tutorial on Youtube that I am anxious to try. Wish Me Luck!
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

3 comments:

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.