Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shaped Card @ Anyone For Anya

Hey Ladies!
I would like to share with all of you a simple but, sweet acrd I made yesterday. This week at AFA is Shape card. I know plenty of you know how to make shaped cards. Every time I surf Blog Land, I see so many gorgeous shaped cards. I really do hope to see you all there.
Well for my card I used Labels 8 from Spellbinders and the Embossabilities. I had to remind you all of
SweetHeart Birgitta from the C.C. Designs Collection. She is so adorable and she doesn't have to be just for Valentine's Day. I added Tim Holtz Rock Candy to her Dress and hair bows. Then I wrapped a Prima in the feathery stuff, lol. I dont know what its called, can someone please let me know?
Well, that's it for now.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dangina! I don't know what it is called but it looks fab! Your card is gorgeous, I love this Birgitta and your colours are fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Dangina!
    love the blues.....
    hugs :-) shirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card dangina.your card shape and image are gorgeous and i love your fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!! YOu can get the gorgeous digi image that I used on my card (Little Rapunzel) From elisabeth Bell's Digi collection http://www.elisabethbell.com/digital-collection
    Enjoy shopping!! Your card is gorgeous by the way!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning!...love the fluffy detail xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card! love the blues, great coloring and the feathery stuff perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.