Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hey There All, I have finally finished all my unpacking! I had the hardest time organizing my tiny Craft space, Uuurrgg....
I am just exstatic about having my Internet back up and running. I went with ATT and i swear it was a nightmare! It took two weeks and countless hours to finally get it installed. So, now I can get back to my crafting.
I would like to sa Thank You to Christa Mulder, for keeping in touch and keeping me motivated. I shall get started on a project right away;)
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

4 comments:

  1. LOL - welcome back Dangina!
    I'm glad you are all settled in with your new place..... I'm sure it must be pretty and cozy too where everything is all fresh.....
    Well can't wait to see your creations too!!
    BTW will you be playing along in my January swap? I have it open until Dec. 15 at midnight....
    Have a good evening.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back dangina :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back! glad to hear you are settling in, cant wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.