Tuesday, January 31, 2012

123 Recipe

Hello There All!
I dont know how I missed this. I thought it posted and didn't, silly Me!
How is everyone? Having a great day I hope. I'm Alright. Spending alot of time crafting and trying to keep up.
This week I went with C.C. Designs,"Birgitta Blowing Kisses". You can find her at All That Scraps.
The official store of C.C. Designs images. I love shopping and that is always my first stop shop.
This week is a "Recipe Challenge", 3 Patterned Papers, 2 Embellishments and 1 image. Get on it People.

4 comments:

  1. What a knock out! This is one totally cute image and I think my fav so far....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the pretty papers and gorgeous die cuts! Fabulous coloring job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning dangina.i really love the image and your colours and details are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so so beautiful, Dangina! I love the pink and kraft combo and that image is just too cute:-)!!! Gorgeous layout too! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.