Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sparkle @ All That Scraps

Hello To all in Blogland!
How is everyone doing these days? I have been having such a hard time these days. My DH was really sick and home for a couple of weeks. He is finally up and around again, Thank the Lord. I was missing out on all the exciting challenges, uh!
Well, I would like to share with you a project that I finally had the chance to finish. It is a 3D card but not very obvious from the photo is it? I have seen
Mariska post so many fabulous projects using this technique, I just had to try it! I ordered the Olba Glue and waited patiently for it to arrive. Well needless to say that, it has arrived and been put to use, lol. It was very time consuming with all the cutting of tiny peices of paper. Mariska has a tutorial on her blog if you would like to give it a shot.
This week at All That Scraps is Sparkle. We all have something that Sparkle, right? Why not head on over and give it a shot? You might want to stop by the online shop, All That Scraps. They have some many Images to choose from.
Well Ladies and Gents, I'll see you soon!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

11 comments:

  1. hi dangina, i am glad for your hubby its better now, i hope he gettwell soon, its terrible what he has ,but your card its sooooo sweet love how you make the fairy in layers its so awesome, talk to you soon hugs xx christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how it turned out! Mariska's technique becomes quite addicting. I've done a few of them myself and keep going back for more. ;)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Dargina! tfs
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. WWWOOOWWWWW
    love it
    really
    i hope to see more
    maybe i try it to

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you got something out of the tutorial I did for Whiff of Joy Dangina! I just noticed your card on the ATS blog and noticed right away that it was 3D. Your card is absolutely magical. I don't know what you put over those pettals to get the glitter layer but it's simply stunning!

    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just noticed your question on the WoJ tutorial blog (I never check those comments). I did a tutorial on the use and storage of the Olba glue in the yesterday released online Whimsy Stamps Magazine, you can certainly re-use them and one set is more then enough. If you have any more questions could you please e-mail me? I'd love to help out. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE Mariska! her 3D abilities are seriously insane! I think I might HAVE TO order this glue so I can try it..
    you card looks AMAZING with this 3D look!
    PS...
    I thank you for following me.. I shall follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Dangina, amazing 3D card! Perfect image to use and love all that sparkle!! i've been wanting to try Mariska's technique too, thanks for the inspiration! Have a fantastic weekend! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, you are so amazing my friend... I wish we were neighbors... Love your style of crafting....
    Have a super weekend....
    hugs to you~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, Dangina! I love what you have done! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.