Saturday, May 12, 2012

Country Grammer

Hello There My Wonderful Blog Land Friends!
It is Sunday Mourning and another round of Anyone for Anya! Yay! This week we have a Photo Challenge for you to enjoy.

Pretty Easy Right?
I thought it was. I came up with a simple card. I used Country Lula from the C.C. Designs Collection. You can find her at the All That Scraps Store. Doesn't she look like she is happy on her farm, lol.

Well, I have to run but, I do hope you will stop by and give the challenge a shot.

Materials Used;
C.C. Designs Cutters; Phlox Flowers, Fence Border
C.C.Designs Image; Country Lula
Copics for coloring
MFT; Clouds and Grass
Jolee sticker; Tree

Tons of Hugs, DANGINA



3 comments:

  1. so stunning dangina.yout scene looks wonderful and fab sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - you nailed it with the sketch too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! i love the apples on the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.