Sunday, July 1, 2012

Unused Image @ AFA


Hello Blog Land Buddies!
How is everyone this fine Sunday Mourning? I am  just resting up for tomorrows early mourning. My Hubby got a call to go back to Construction. I guess it's finally picking up again. I am so excited for him and us. We just might be able to get back to where we were before.
Well as for my card, I won this image in a blog candy give away at Nat's and I have never used it,lol. He really is adorable but, I never had the right dp for it. I had to make due with what I had and I think it worked out okay. What do you think of my ribbon lightening bolt? I had no embellishments for it either as you can plainly see,lol. This is motivation to find something for him.
I do hope you will join us this week at Anyone For Anya
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

3 comments:

  1. Dangina this is so sweet!Love this cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning dangina.fabulous image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stunning little tough guy. you colored him in perfectly. So great to hear that things are working out!

    Hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.