Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Christmas is Coming!

Hey There Friends!
We are kicking off a New Challenge over at All That Scraps. "Anything But Cards"!
I was motivated by this challenge to make a Mini Note Book. Seeing That Christmas is right around the corner, I used the *New* Santa Lula as my main Image. Isn't she just the sweetest thing? I swear, Christine designs the Cutest darn images! I am the biggest Swiss Pixie fan ever. I tried to stay in this season with the flower. I just added a bit of stickles and Voila! 

Here is a side view of the Note Book. My Daughters keep trying to take it from my desk :/
So, I think I know what to make for each of them, lol. Bella hasn't been by to see it either. I think I might as well get started on hers, hehehe.



I do hope you hop on over and show us what you got for us this week.
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina


9 comments:

  1. oww wow this is awesome love it hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dangina! love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous dangina.i love your text backing and adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your notebook is gorgeous! Beautiful layout and oh... she is so cute:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable notebook, Dangina! Love the dress and white fluff! Gorgeous layout and color scheme! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fab!! love the new image, love the paper pieced dress andthe fluff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so super cute! Love the colors and the great design. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so beautiful! Your works are absolutely GORGEOUS!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation and beautiful layout Dangina! Carole xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.