Saturday, October 6, 2012

Waiting For The Cool Down


Here we are in October with 102 degree weather. Oh Mother Nature, when will you show us your awesome fall colors and cooler weather?
I know I probable sound crazy but, I hate summer weather. I did lose a couple of pounds because it's been so hot but that doesn't change my mind, lol. I would Love to be cold and have the embrase of my Hubby to keep me warm rather than cringe at the thought of a sweaty arm around me. So Please cold weather get here soon;).
Today I have made a card for my Anyone For Anya DT inspiration. I is a simple one because the Challenge is to use *No Embellishments* this week. How cool is that? I used *Pumpkin Emma*  because she is simply marvelous with her little red wagon. You know as a child I always wanted a wagon and even now, as an adult I still want one! I think I should say something to my Hubby about it, lol. Am I too old for one? What would I use it for? I'm sure I'll think of something.
I really do hope you'll join us this week!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

3 comments:

  1. So cute Dangina! I love the gorgeous papers and she looks so adorable with her little wagon :) i think you should definitely get one!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning dangina.gorgeous sweet image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...love the sweet image and colors!! The punched border is a wonderful touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.