Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Travel Wipe Case

Hey There My Friends!
Here I have *Anything But A Card* which is the challenge at All That Scraps this time around. I made a Wipe Case for my Daughter since she is pregnant with her second Girl. The image is fitting don't you think? I am in Love with the cuteness of it all. I could not get a good shot of the brown on the box. I looks kinda Black ): 
This months release has some really awesome new images. Have you checked them out? Christine came out with some really cute Dies too... You should head on over to the ATS Store and check them out for yourself. If you have a chance, I do hope you will join in this Challenge.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

5 comments:

  1. Congrats and this is just pure cuteness Dangina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous dangina.fabulous design and colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! This is the cutest! I love it! You inspire me with your beautiful colors and your artsmanship of coloring, shading and blending! Thanks for your very nice comment you posted on my blog about the french dresser, too!! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.