Sunday, May 4, 2014

Coming Soon Mini Magnolia's

Hey There Friends!
I'm back to share some wonderful news with all of you. 
Loves Rubber Stamps is adding The Mini Magnoila's to the store!! I am so super excited about this. They are all so adorable and easy to color.  Oh and they fit on any card and you can also use your smaller dies for nesting. I Love them!
MINI MAGNOLIA'S COMING SOON
I hope you all are enjoying NSD!
I made it out to the Prima Outlet in Chino California and came home with a Huge load of product. I went for the free all day crop and came home upset. There was a woman there that made me feel like an outsider. I didn't want to craft with her so I made my purchase and left. I did make a friend while waiting in line, who was very sweet. I will not let her detour me from going back. that's for sure.
This week for the 
Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Dangina <--------- YOU ARE HERE

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dangina. I love that die you have used for your card. Very cute Mini Magnolia too.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la, tres chic!
    How romantic Dangina, have a great Sunday,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love how you are showcasing these mini's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mini Magnolia, and the die cuts used for this project. Great layout too! Coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that mini Magnolia. Love your project, the layout and colors are fantastic!! Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are so awesome the little tilda's love your card beautiful frame xx christa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing this cute mini Tilda! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your beautyful card, but I have very big problem with Reading the text in your blog....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.