Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fall Days Headed Our Way


Welcome Back Friends!
It's week 3 since our short break and I am so excited to be here with all of you! I wanted to create something fitting for the season and I think I got it! I played with this beauty from the Elizabeth Bell collection and my Copics, which are drying out. I really need to restock Pronto, lol. 
I punched the leaves using a dollar punch from Michael's and inked them using HS & TA mists. What do you think? I hope you'll Hop along with us this week.
Have a Great Week!
Hugs, Dangina



 Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...
The line up is: 


7 comments:

  1. Dagina this is beautiful - I love your colouring, and the way you have used a background of leaves.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the leaves and your coloring is stunning as ever! LOVE this image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall colors and stamped image! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is my favorite Season and your card captures that spirt perfectly. Love it! Thanks for sharing. Love ya' Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the colors and your great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Love the splatty layer and the gorgeous colours. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. superb card, looks really good how you've done the background yet it blends too with your main image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.