Sunday, November 30, 2014

Loves Sensational Sunday Inspiration



 Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now let's hop along and see what the Design Team ladies have in store for you...
The line up is: 




Supplies 

It's been such a long weekend not meaning productive, lol. Long and boring. Home Home Home! I'm always home! I did some online shopping and stopped at a couple shops and only bought a few things. I wasn't in the mood. I have been so tired lately and I seem to have lost my Mojo. If you find it can you please return it? I'm going nuts with out it, lol.
I was really hoping to find some really good deals and the best sale was at Loves Rubber Stamps! I know Cyber Monday is coming up and I hope to find some new sprays on sale then, hahaha! So what did you find? A lot of people were looking for electronics and I didn't think about looking for a new computer, ugh! I could really use one. This thing is sooo slowww....
Well, I better get back to the Fam. I hope to see you join the hop.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this layout is so beautiful!! The sprays, the doilies, the flowers and gorgeous colors all combine to create a masterpiece! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous layout, strong layers all come together to make an eye-catching piece x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I'm sorry your mojo went away this weekend. I hope you find it soon. Kit and Clowder is offering a free video class on facebook, maybe you could do that and it would spark something. Next time you can get to an EXPO, (march in L.A.) do it! I still got bags of projects to do but I'm getting my design team projects done for December while I can. Again, this does not look like you lost your mojo, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dangina this is stunning - love your use of the doilys and sparys in the back ground of this amazing page.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout! Love it! Thanks for sharing. Love ya' Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing Dangina! You're layouts are so pretty! Makes me want to make one and take out my mixed media art supplies! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.