Friday, June 19, 2015

Fabulous Friday Inspiration


Hey There Friends!
It's that time again and I have something fun to share with you. I was playing with the Epiphany Collection from Prima again and this is what I came up with. I pulled out Multi Purpose Craft Sheeet and got to inking up my card base. I then used Epiphany Cling Rubber Stamp Set Prima with the Bubble Stencil and Black Sand Texture Paste. I layered 2 pieces of the Epiphany 3x4 Journaling Note Cards. I placed a Lacy Flowers Die on the the doily and added some Petaloo Flowers.
I would like to Thank You for dropping by and hope you'll visit the 
and for the products listed here and more visit  
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous creation Dangina - love all the texture!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous Dangina. Love the dies and pretty blooms. So beautiful. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and I love the pop of the teal flower

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Stopping In! Would Love To Know What You Thought.